The school has a dress code that helps identify everyone as part of our school team and encourages pride in the school. All the major items of dress can be purchased from local supermarkets and parents can purchase fleeces and sweatshirts with the school logo from local school uniform providers.
Please ensure that all items of clothing are marked with your child’s name.
- Grey skirt, pinafore dress, trousers or shorts
- White polo shirt or shirt/blouse
- Bottle green sweatshirt or cardigan to include the school logo (Y6 wear maroon sweatshirt/cardigan)
- In summer, Bottle green gingham/striped dresses are optional
- White/Grey socks or grey/navy bottle green tights
- Black shoes (no slip-on shoes or trainers)
- Hair must be tied back. Hair accessories must be school colours (no oversized accessories)
- No extreme haircuts (no tramlines) or colours or use of hair gel
- Permitted jewellery includes a wrist watch (not smart watches) and plain single studs in ears, which must be taken out independently for P.E. and Sport.
P.E. and Games (all items should be plain without logos)
- Black shorts or skorts
- White T-shirt (not polo shirt)
- Black pumps
- Black jogging bottoms
- White T-shirt
- Black sweatshirt or hoodie
All clothing MUST be named, P.E. kit should be kept in drawstring bag marked with the child’s name. This is kept in school and sent home every half term.